Over $825 in prizes!
Five months ago, I began making my dream of owning my own event planning company a reality when I launched Banner Events on Facebook. This journey has been amazing & would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of each of you. For YOU, I am truly grateful. Here's to celebrating 1,000 fans and the hope of many more to come!
As my way of saying thank you, I am giving away an autographed copy of Courtney Dial's (Pizzazzerie) new book: Push-up Pops to one lucky fan.
In addition to giving away Courtney's book, I am thrilled to include the 22 following businesses in our Banner Events 1K Fans Giveaway (retail value over $825):
1. Anders Ruff Custom Designs is donating a $25 credit to their shop, good for any existing printable designs (excludes printing services).
Anders Ruff creates unique and stylish customized printable party invitations and decor for events, holidays and special celebrations. You can find fabulous party inspiration and ideas at http://www.andersruff.com/ .
2. Frog Prince Cake & Cookie Design is donating a dozen sugar cookies ($36 value + cost of shipping, to U.S. residents only). *Please give at least 2 weeks notice. Offer expires on 12/31/2012.
Owner, Linda Schwartz's custom designed cakes and sugar cookies will transform your next event into something extraordinary!
3. Cupcake Express is donating a $50 credit to their shop.
Ashley sells darling cupcake wrappers and printable party decor for a variety of themes. You can visit her blog here.
4. Sassy Soirees Wedding & Event Planning is donating a dozen custom dipped marshmallow pops to match any theme ($35 value, including shipping). *Only ships to U.S. from Oct.-May due to weather. Offer expires in 9 months.
Sassy Soirees aims to provide the most comprehensive, stress-free, assistance with planning your wedding or social event. They believe in quality, customer satisfaction and professionalism as their company foundation.
5. Libby Lane Press is contributing a $25 credit to their shop, good for any existing shop designs
Libby Lane Press specializes in creating custom party printables and accessories for every little celebration. Follow their blog here.
6. Willow House by Angie Bytnar is donating a french wire tiered stand ($60 value + shipping)
Willow House, embodies grace, warmth, and a bit of magic. Like their namesake willow, they sway with the trends but are not overwhelmed by them. They are strong, responsive to the seasons, and always beautiful. Their roots keep them firmly grounded in their core beliefs as they impact the world with a touch that is ever-confident and feather-light. Angie Bytnar loves what she does as an Independent Consultant. Host an online party or a home party. Contact her for more information. Join my her team to make your own schedule, keep no inventory, enjoy great trips and vacations and much more-- no quotas.
7. Whimsical Printables is donating $25 credit to their shop.
Looking for custom printables for your next event? Miranda Koniecnzy is always up for a challenge and nothing is ever too hard to create.
8. Sweet Surrender Cookie Company is donating 1 dozen Mario face cookies ($36 value + shipping for U.S. residents. Canada friends (and friends across the pond) will pay for half of the shipping charges.
9. Chickabug is donating 5- Easter printable packages to 5 lucky winners ($18 each: $90 value).
Chickabug offers beautifully designed, high-quality paper goods and personalized DIY printables for your most special parties.
10. Skylar Raine is donating a $20 credit to their shop.
Skylar Raine features accessories for YOU & your home! You will find headbands, hair clips, pins & interchangeable varieties as well. Some of their latest designs include adjustable rings & stretch bracelets. There are some other surprises in "jewelry" that will be debuting soon. All of the items in the shop can be made for newborn to adult.
11. Bella Bella Studios is donating an Alice in Wonderland Personalized Printable Party Pkg. & Coordinating Personalized Invitation ($60 value). *Party Pkg. must be personalized by Bella Bella Studios.
If you need something couture with a European flair, please contact Stephanie at BellaBellaStudio@Gmail.com . You can also visit Stephanie's blog here.
12. Party On! Designs is donating $25 credit to their new website!
Party On! Designs specialize in taking your party theme to a BOUTIQUE style party ... That's right, the Party is ON!!
13. Lil BOWtique is donating $35 credit towards their shop. (U.S. Shipping only.)
Lil BOWtique offers hair-bows, headbands, diaper wipe cases, boutique onesies, shoes, bibs, & T-shirts.
14. Edible Details is donating a $50 store credit towards edible fondant designs.
(U.S. residents only.) A 4 week notice on all orders is required. (Email Brittany to use the store credit either on product listed on the site or on most custom orders.)
Edible Details masters in the art of 3D fondant creations and cupcake toppers that are 100% edible and fun for all ages and occasions! Use the toppers on cakes, cupcakes and cookies or try the new "Milk Bottle" toppers for drinks!
Decorating your desserts just got easier!"
15. Made by Morgan is contributing a $25 credit towards their shop.
Made by Morgan creates beautiful customs children clothing, accessories, home decor & more!
16. Pretzels Pleaze is donating 1 dozen individually wrapped chocolated covered pretzels (2 each of the following flavors: Plain, M&M, Heath, Peanuts, Butter Finger, Reese's Peanut Butter, all in milk chocolate). Shipping is free, but is limited to the lower 48 U.S. States only. ($35 value)
Pretzels Pleaze makes the most delicious gourmet apples, marshmallows, pretzels & more! Check out all of their amazing treats and make them a part of your next event!
17. Bird's Party is donating a $25 credit towards anything currently in their shop.
18. Sweet Threads Clothing Co. is contributing one custom made number birthday shirt (Winner chooses number and choice of fabric to match party theme. U.S. shipping only.) (Value: $19.95)
Sweet Threads Clothing Co specializes in appliqued shirts and outfits perfect for any party and for everyday wear. Each piece is a little sweet, a little modern and always handmade.
19. Luv Handles is donating a best selling hot pink embellished stainless steel airtight wine stop ($25 value).
Luv Handles offers beautifully embellished serveware to feed your heart, body & soul!
20. Print the Party is donating one complete customized printable package of your choice ($35 value).
Print The Party is a freshly launched expansion of Announce Your Day offering adorable printable parties and assembled collections. You can visit their Etsy store here.
21. Oh My Cake! Bakeshop is donating two items: 1 dozen cake pops ($24 value) & 1 DIY(decorate it yourself) cookie kit (includes 1 dozen sugar cookies, 3 colored buttercreams, a variety of sprinkles, and instructions). ($25 value) Shipping is free for US residents. Offer expires 6 months from end of giveaway.
Oh My Cake! Bakeshop specializes in custom cakes, cake pops, cupcakes, and more. They love to think outside the box by offering different products & services as well as creating interesting flavors. Currently, they offer over 80 flavor combinations. Oh My Cake! offers nationwide shipping of cake pops, cupcake/cookie kits, and their own 'Little Layers' push cakes. They have lots of new ideas coming in the future...so stay tuned!
(Giveaway instructions from Rafflecopter are below. If you have accessed my blog directly from a blog reader, these instructions will not show up unless you go and click on the title of this post, which I will link you to here.)
22. Greyson Design is donating a $25 gift certificate to their Etsy shop. It can be used towards any design from the shop or towards a custom design. It is valid anytime and good towards US/ Canadian and international winners too.
Val, owner of Greyson Design is a lover of all things girly, smitten over paper and the creative ambition behind Greyson Design! She runs a full service design studio specializing in printables, invitations, paper goods, floral and event design. As the owner, lead designer and stylist of Greyson Design she works passionately to combine the beautiful and breathtaking. There is nothing Val enjoys more than having a sincere connection with her clients and producing striking beautiful details that give them a truly unforgettable affair to remember!
a Rafflecopter giveaway